The Brock Historical Museum of Greensboro College is pleased to announce that the monthly “What Is It?” challenge has been turned into a blog.
First launched in December 2001, the “What Is It?” challenge has been a popular feature of the museum’s online presence. Since that time, the “What Is It?” pages have received 8,256 hits and 25,846 page views, an average of 80 hits and 250 page views per month.
With the new “What Is It?” blog, readers will be able to:
- Easily see all 103 past months of “What Is It?” challenges along with their answers.
(The answers are contained in the comments to each post.)
- Submit answers via comments (moderated, of course) OR via email.
- Subscribe to the blog via a feed reader if they wish to do so.
- Subscribe to the blog via email if they wish to do so.
(This will be most useful to alumni, although anyone is welcome to subscribe. Faculty, staff, and students will still receive a monthly email from me.)
- Share posts with friends via Facebook if they wish to do so.
- Become a follower of the blog if they wish to do so.
Please feel free to take a look and explore the new “What Is It?” blog. We hope you enjoy it.
The July 2010 "What Is it?" challenge will be posted on Tuesday, July 6.